2. Requirements and Limitations
3. Best Practices and Recommendations
4. Restore Considerations
5. Backup Process
6. For Windows XP and Server 2003
7. For Windows Server 2008 and Newer Releases
1. Click the Backup icon on the main interface of Cloudbacko Go.
2. Select the backup set which you would like to start a backup for.
3. If you would like to modify the In-File Delta type, Destinations and Retention Policy Settings, click Show advanced option.
4. Click Backup to start the backup.
5. The following screen is displayed when the system state data are backed up successfully.
Backup job will start at the scheduled start time you have defined in the Schedule section of your backup set.