The Profile icon shows the settings that can be modified by the user.
There are five (5) available features:
The General tab displays the user’s information.
|Login name||Name of the backup account.|
|Display name||Display name of the backup account upon logging in to the AhsayCBS User Web Console.|
This refers to the contact information of the user. You can also add multiple contacts or modify an existing contact information. Having this filled up will help in sending backup and daily reports and even recovered backup set encryption key in case it was forgotten or lost.
To add a new contact, follow the instructions below:
1. Click the [+] plus sign to add a new contact.
2. Complete the following fields then click the [OK] button to return to the main screen.
3. Click the [Save] button to store the contact information.
The time zone indicated.
To modify the time zone, follow the instructions below:
1. Select from the dropdown list.
2. Click the [Save] button to save the updated time zone.
Login password can be modified anytime. Tick the [Save Password] box to bypass the password entry upon opening the CloudBacko Go.
To modify the password, follow the instructions below:
1. Click [Change Password].
2. Enter the current password, then click [Next].
3. Enter the New Password and re-enter the new password then click the [OK] button to return to the main screen.
4. Click the [Save] button to store the updated password.